Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Day 4 - San Francisco Bridge


Lombard Street.

Up early today, packed everything into the car and headed back to the city for a bicycle tour.
First stop Lombard Street.


I got a few strange looks while walking up the steps to the top carrying the bike. 


I then got to roll down. I wouldn't call it riding. it's steeper and more technical the most down hill trails.......
No there were to many cars.

Off on the tour. Next up the Golden Gate Bridge.


Now down to Blazing Saddles. The biggest bike hire company in SF. They were very surprised when I showed up on my own bike. Ha! never see a Carbon Mountain bike before.
With our tour guide Franco we st off on a leisurely towards the bridge and over.
























Weaverville here I come. 













No comments:

Post a Comment