Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Another pointless ride close to home

I have to go for a ride this morning.

Up the hill? Will do that tomorrow.
Into the City? Nah!
The velodrome?  I haven't been there for a while.

Ah! "The Suburban Explorer"
How about I ride every Street on the block and see how long it takes.

It wasn't to hard.  But who would of thought I'd end up doing over 30 km.
Give me a sense of the Garbo's job.
Except they have to do it in both directions and stop every 15 meters to empty another rubbish bin.

http://app.strava.com/activities/72737795

2 comments:

  1. Hi Haydn, yes I saw your urban exploration a while ago. That's why I thought it would be a good idea to try the same thing and stay close to home in case my back gave in. But I got distracted by dropping in to see a friend and missed a couple of legs. Back seems good so I'll have another go and be more conscientious next weekend! I here you're off the bike too. How's the recovery going? Cheers

    Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Don, good call doing the Suburban Explorer. On your block you are going to be doing a few more metres in altitude. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete